I love this blog ... need to get a virtual journal to learn you more about me, from me, not up press ... PS: you probably read some post in other languages ... that's not my fault ... the fault is the database that I will do blog ... I love kissing and dears... Hey ...! will not expect you to be perfect ... is a teenage blog ... I did ... not only with large informaticieni, like ...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Congratulations Miley!!! (news)

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S...That's how you could describe Miley on the grassy carpet as she arrived at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards! The awards show was held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City,California.She wasn~t the only big name in Hollywood there...The Jonas Brothers did their hosting duties as stars like the Twilight cast, Britney Spears,Selena Gomez, and many more showedup to see what teenslike you chose as their favorites this year.Turns out Miley was a BIG WINNER! That's right,she won 6 Teen Choice Awards.Congratulations Miley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment